Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (44)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
The One by Kiera Cass
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt

From the Library:
If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen


From NetGalley:
Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore

Sheri's Bounty of Books
Bought:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I am waiting to get my copy of The One in at work, really want to see how that one ends. Since You've Been Gone is another one I really want, have heard amazing things and I have loved the authors past books. If I Stay is one of my favourites, such a brilliant book. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read If I stay. Hopefully I'll get a copy soon! Great haul :)
    MY SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love all of these. Love Sarah Dessen of course and i'm so excited to read Since You've Been Gone and The Chapel Wars. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to read Since You've Been Gone and Sarah Dessen is always a win. I've heard mixed things about Chapel Wars, but do plan on reading it. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors. Since You've Been Gone looks so good, and I can't wait to get a copy of it for myself! I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The One! So I really didn't like The Elite. BUT I loved The Selection and I am dying to find out who she chooses. It better be freaking Maxon. Because Aspen is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so nervous about The One hah. I hope you like it. I will probably wait until my library gets it on audio. And I have The Moon and More on audio! I plan to start that soon(ish).

    I was not the biggest fan of Everneath, but I LOVED Everbound and thought Evertrue was a solid conclusion!

    Happy Reading you two! :)

    ReplyDelete