Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (50)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen
Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau




What books did you add to your shelves this week?


9 comments:

  1. Great haul this week. I hope you enjoy them!
    MY STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I have had Catching Jordan since Christmas but still haven't managed to get to it, I need to hurry up and read that. I really want to start the Grisha series as well, keep hearing amazing things about that one. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of beautiful looking books. 17 First Kisses has gotten a lot of good feedback.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, 17 First Kisses sounds interesting! Have fun reading :)

    Rochella
    http://iamaloserkidreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Princess with the Opal Mask has a beautiful cover, I have never heard of it either. I am curious what you think of Catching Jordan, it seems to get great praise!

    Enjoy :)

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy Ruin and Rising! I thought it was a good conclusion to the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Miranda Kenneally's books! I recently read her newest, Breathe Annie Breathe and it was just as good!

    Here's our StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh can't wait to hear your thoughts on Sea of Shadows. I thought it was okay. And I need to read Graduation Day. But first I should probably read the second one... I have them both. Gah... too many books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing great things about 17 First Kisses, so I need to get on that one. I still haven't read Catching Jordan, but have been meaning to for AGES. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete