Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (51)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Defector by Susanna Winnacker
Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta
Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier


From the Library:
Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
Dangerous Girls by Abigal Haas


From NetGalley:
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper


What books did you add to your shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. I see that you are already reading through The Lumatere Chronicles and loved Froi, Quintana is just as good if not better. I love these books!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually one Defector in a giveaway from the author all signed and everything. Score! But, sadly I haven't read it yet. Too many books...
    Great haul this week!
    MY STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Imposter. You got some impressive books this week. Looking forward to Salt and Storm.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very excited to see what you make of Dangerous Girls. Love that book!!! I hope you enjoy all your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I got Salt & Storm as well, and I'm so excited! Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll have to let me know what you think about Defector. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first one, so not sure if I want to continue the series or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHHH, I absolutely LOVED Dangerous Girls! It's such a mind twister, I can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard so much about Dangerous Girls, and can't wait to read Salt & Storm, sounds amazing. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently won Froi of the Exiles and Quintana of Charyn in a contest, but I have yet to read them. They look really good.

    Enjoy your books!

    Marie
    http://mariethebooklover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought Dangerous Girls a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to read it over the long weekend. Salt and Storm looks really good. I'm excited to read that one, too. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FROI. QUINTANA. <3 I love that series (I love Melina Marchetta.) I hope you're enjoying it! All the plot threads are amazing to see come together. Also, best ending ever, but that's all I'll say. :)

    ReplyDelete