Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins Tag


                        I was tagged by Nicole and Ashley at The Quiet Concert.
GREED
What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?
Other than free books from publishers, I've gotten a few free books from Amazon on my Kindle. And then there's always those daily deals where books are inexpensive. As far as expensive books, my law school books were really expensive. I also have quite a few leather bound books I bought from Easton Press over the years. Those are pretty expensive.

WRATH
What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Hmmm…I don't know if I have an author that I would categorize that way.  The only one I can think of is Ann Aguirre.  I LOVED the Razorland series, but I didn't like her new novel, Mortal Danger.  

GLUTTONY
What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?  
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.  I've read that book over and over.  Also Pride & Prejudice.  I usually try to read that one once a year.

SLOTH
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Right now I'm putting off reading The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell.  

PRIDE
What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?  
I don't really read anything that would make me sound intellectual.  I read for fun and I'm proud of it!  :)

LUST
What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?  
I love when a couple has great banter, like Iolanthe and Titus from The Burning Sky or like Caymen and Xander from The Distance Between Us.  Also, I'm rereading The Lynburn Legacy books right now in preparing for the release of Unmade, which comes out today (yay!) and I just love Kami Glass, the main character.  She's hilarious.  As far as guys, I do love the snarky bad boys, like Adrian from the Bloodlines series.  

ENVY
What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Pretty much any book that's on my TBR list (in hardback).

And I tag:
Rebecca @ The Library Canary
Jazmen @ This Girl Reads A Lot



Posted by:  Pam



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I really need to read Gone with the Wind! It is one of my favorite movies and I KNOW the book has to be better (that's just how it works). I admit that I may name my hypothetical future son Rhett. :) And yay reading for pleasure! No shame! And you just name some of my favorite couples ever. Regarding the Lynburn Legacy series, I've read Unspoken but I was waiting to read Untold until Unmade came out because I heard it was BRUTAL on the heart. Hopefully I can get to both soon but we'll compare notes whenever that is for sure! I agree that Kami is hilarious and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag I'm going to post this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love couples that have great banter, those are the ones I come to love the most! I always think of Xander and Caymen from The Distance Between Us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssss, banter! I love that you mention Titus and Iolanthe, and Caymen and Xander - perfect examples!

    ReplyDelete