Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (64)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh


From NetGalley:
Time's Edge by Rysa Walker
The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel



What books did you add to your shelves this week?






6 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Lark Rising, and so for I'm enjoying it. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No adds for me this week :( Enjoy your haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about Lark Rising. Your other books look really interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Lark Rising a couple of days ago and really liked it! Can't wait to see what you think. The characters are fantastic.
    I hope you all enjoy your hauls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get Unmade so I can binge read the series! :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH I cannot wait to read Unmade, I need to pick it up from the library this week!!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete