Monday, December 15, 2014

Help! Which Series Should I Finish Next?

There are a few completed series where I have read the first book, maybe the second, but I really don't remember enough to read the last book in the series.  That means I have to reread.  Which one should I read next?  

1.  Tempest series by Julie Cross.  I read the first book in the series, but it was a LONG time ago.  Now the whole series is out.  I own the first two and I have the third one from the library.


2.  Starglass series by Phoebe North.  I read the first book, but I'll need to reread it before I read the second, which I recently bought.


 3.  The Testing series by Joelle Charbonneau.  I've read the first two, but not the third, and although I think I remember enough about the first one, I definitely need to reread the second one before I can read the third (Sadly, I remember NOTHING from the second book).


 4.  The Farm series by Emily McKay.  I've read the first two, but not the third, and like The Testing series, I think I remember enough about the first one, but I'll need to reread the second one.



Which one should I read next?  If you've read any of these, let me know!




Posted by:  Pam



7 comments:

  1. Sadly, I haven't read any of these series, although I do have the first and second books in the Testing series. I hope you enjoy whichever you choose to finish first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm no help. I haven't read a single one of these. But if I was just going off choice. I'd go with the Testing series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I've read is The Testing series, but I have read the last book either. I feel like I kind of just lost interest and to be honest, I don't know if I'll ever finish it. :/ If you do read it, let me know if it's worth it! I think I may just be burned out on dystopians...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these series! But the Tempest books are on my TBR. Enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting for The Farm series, even though I haven't read it myself ;) I am debating it and would love to see if it ends well before I do. I hate when the last book in a series is really disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE TESTING OBV! Although to be fair, I am totally biased because that's the only one I read on this list - but I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but I loved Julie's Cross' Whatever Life Throws at You, so I pick that one by default. :D

    ReplyDelete