Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (90)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Twist by Karen Akins
From the Library:


From Edelweiss:
The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst


What books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Edge of Forever sounds interesting hope you like it.
    my stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Wicked Thing was okay. Seems like a lot of people are getting The Edge of Forever this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spark and Under a Painted Sky both sound so good! I really hope you enjoy them. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun haul! I've heard great things about Under the Painted Sky, so I hope you enjoy it! Also, I can't wait to hear what you think about The Edge of Forever! I may need some spoilers :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo I will be curious as to what you think of The Rithmatist. This is on my long list of Brandon Sanderson reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books. A Wicked Thing looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete