Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (97)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:


From NetGalley:
HeartAche and Other Natural Shocks by Glenda Leznoff

What books did you add to your shelves this week?


Posted by:  Pam

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think about P.S. I Still Love You and Heartache and Other Natural Shocks. I'm interested in both. Great haul, Pam. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'm really excited about P.S. I Still Love You! I loved TAtBILB and I can't wait to see what happens :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I AM DYING TO READ UPROOTED. I think I am just going to buy it for myself even though I just added a billion books to my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have Uprooted to read from NG. I've heard such great things - hoping to get to it within the next few weeks.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Charmed too! It was a Kindle deal the other day I think. Excited to hear what you think. I don't remember anything from the first book...story of my life right?

    ReplyDelete